Sunday, November 8, 2009

Record Breaking Driving Test For Women

Record Breaking Driving Test For Women
A South Korean woman is celebrating after passing the written exam for a driving licence - on her 950th attempt.

After four years of trying, 68-year-old Cha Sa-soon finally managed to secure the 60 out of 100 points needed to pass the test.

Stuart was looking through a tray of Richard’s finds when he spotted what he thought, but couldn’t be absolutely sure, was his long-lost wedding ring. "I asked Richard if I could take it home to see if my wife recognised it and he said yes," said Stuart.

"I found the old receipt from 1976 and the serial number matched the number on the inside of the ring. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought I’d never see it again. It’s just amazing, I can’t believe how it all came together."

Richard, who found the ring about ten years ago while metal detecting on Shanklin beach, said he was delighted to reunite the ring with its owner. "It’s a very unusual story," he said.

0 comments: